Urbanscape (2012-2015) for the University of Rhode Island’s Providence, Rhode Island’s campus. Marc co-created and hosted a public forum concerned with urban issues directed towards a general audience.
- Susan Herman – President of the ACLU and Centennial Professor of Law, Brooklyn Law School
- Don Mitchell – A MacArthur and Guggenheim Fellow, distinguished professor of geography in the Maxwell School at Syracuse University.
- Saskia Sassen – Robert S. Lynd Professor of Sociology at Columbia University and Centennial visiting Professor at the London School of Economics. Sassen coined the term global city.
- Edward Glaeser – Fred and Eleanor Glimp Professor of Economics in the Faculty of Arts and Sciences at Harvard University, where he has taught since 1992.
- Barry Bluestone – Stearns Trustee Professor of Political Economy, founding director of the Kitty and Michael Dukakis Center for Urban and Regional Policy, and the founding dean of the School of Public Policy & Urban Affairs at Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts.