Site-specific installation “Concrete Thoughts” is a poetic reflection on the concrete corridors of CCRI Warwick’s megastructure created in 2011. This piece invites viewers to pause and to consider questions which, while not having a “true” answer, are nonetheless a means to momentarily consider what is unseen in this building.
Selection of questions (exhibited on various locations throughout this campus)
- Do buildings have souls?
- Where is the best place to sleep in this building?
- What is this building’s most romantic spot?
- Does this building cry or laugh?
- If this building was a boy or a girl would you date it?
- If you wanted to plot a revolution where in this building, where would you go?
- If this building was an egg, what would come out when it hatched?
- In this building have you ever just started to speak with a stranger?